Since its founding in 2012, Digico Solutions has been on a mission to build innovation-driven communities and tech teams. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate to join our client’s blockchain solutions development team as a Senior Golang Software Development Engineer. The individual must be highly motivated, creative, eager to learn, and enjoy solving complex problems while maintaining a high level of code quality. Responsibilities will include delivering code that is bug-free, portable, and scalable. Attention to detail is a huge factor as you build in our agile, microservices architecture.
If that, is you, please join us to build new and improve existing platforms that most effectively serve our partners and clients.
– Design and implement microservices in Golang that meet business requirements.
– Design and implement unit-testable code that is highly maintainable.
– Build monitoring tools for server-side components.
– Define architecture for distributed and adaptive applications.
– Proficiency in Go, TCP/IP, networking programming, and related technologies
– Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, Chrome, and Android.
– Effectively participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
– Promote technology best practices within the team.
– Participate in the Scrum services.
– Work closely with the Team Leads to assure requirements are understood and met.
– Collaborate with both internal and external UI/backend engineers to shape and define API contracts.
– Risk management and proactive implementation of changes to avoid outages.
– Ensure there is comprehensive documentation covering all aspects of the functionality and operation of the components you are responsible for.
What you bring to the team:
– Experience building cloud applications, AWS preferred.
– Experience in building solutions from the ground up
– Must possess strong problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills.
– Should be a self-starter and proactive in identifying and fixing issues.
– Communicate and suggest new ideas and designs in both written and verbal formats.
– Understanding of Agile principles needed and experience working in tools like ADO or JIRA
– Experience with Docker, CI.
– History of working with financial systems, CRMs, or banks.
– Experience and familiarity with front-end code (ReactJS).
– Holds a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the tech field (computer science, engineering, math, or similar).
– More than 4 years of professional experience in software development.
– A proven track record for great learning skills, solve challenging problems.
– Knowledge of distributed computing and data storage systems.
– Demonstrated experience with building solid, testable, and maintainable clean code.
– Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions.
– Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root causes, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.