Solution Architect Associate
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you have a deep understanding of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications? If so, Digico Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
As an Associate Solution Architect, you will collaborate with our engineering team to discover, plan, and implement the most efficient cloud-based solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for establishing and documenting effective practices and tactics for application deployment and infrastructure maintenance. In addition, you will offer guidance, visionary insights, and mentorship to other teams to enhance their proficiency in cloud technologies.
- Create and execute technical plans to develop, design, and deploy AWS applications.
- Participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle for AWS solutions.
- Resolve incidents, determine root causes, and introduce preventive measures.
- Train teams on the implementation of new cloud-based projects.
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2 or more years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms.
- Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected framework.
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, and advanced analytics is a plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject-matter experts.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, or Ruby, and infrastructure as code tools like Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices, including version control, testing, and continuous. integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) methodologies.
- Familiarity with security and compliance standards, including IAM, encryption, and networking.